Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Week 3-# 5--Flickr

Well I have looked at the first page of Flickr and get alternately bored and uncomfortable like I am a peeping tom. Really don't see too much of interest....

Then I went and saw the intro material. Lots of "aren't we great" advertising and jargon. What the (bleep!) is "Moblogging"??? These words are too weird!

Then I went and looked at some websites that libraries have put up. Found some pretty hilarious pictures. One picture of a library staff was classic. Most of the people in the picture look like someone I have met working in libraries around here but this was a picture of staff in another state....way far away!

Oh. And one picture was of an alligator at a children's program. Yeah. What would Alan have to say about that? :-)

No comments: